Cal-Sierra Title Co. now requiring appointments
The following is a press release from PAR Affiliate member, David Windle of Cal-Sierra Title Co.:
WE ARE REGRETFULLY CLOSING OUR DOORS TO THE PUBLIC
As an essential critical industry as defined by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security CISA division ( https://www.cisa.gov/critical-infrastructure-sectors ) and the concerns regarding COVID-19 be assured that our top priority is to ensure the safety and health of our customers and employees.
Access to our offices will be by appointment only or by telephone call announcing your arrival and the nature of your business. You may be asked to leave drop-offs outside the door for us to retrieve after you leave. Please do not be offended.
We have always been cleanliness aware in our business operations and now more than ever.
The company has taken a number of steps to help protect the health of our customers, our employees and the communities in which we do business, including:
- We are only accommodating signings for our in-house transactions, i.e., no walk in notaries or accommodation signings until further notice.
- Making hand sanitizer available in all offices.
- Escorting customers to our conference tables for signings and keeping all other areas out of contact.
- Maintaining as much distance as possible during signings.
- Wiping down our signing room tables and chairs after each signing
- Providing new pens for each signing and requesting clients take the pens with them once the closing is finished
- Asking that non-essential parties refrain from attending signings and that their agents meet to review documents prior to the signing to answer questions.
- Requiring personal hygiene and cleanliness of employees with frequent hand washing or sanitizing and always following any contact with mail or documents from outside of our office.
- Directing any employee with symptoms of illness to stay home.
Please know that we will attempt to provide critical services to our customers to the best of our ability in these trying and changing times.