Don’t Miss: Fire Insurance Update: Tuesday March 30, 10 am on Zoom
The Plumas Association of REALTORS® and Region 2 will host a Virtual meeting with Steve Young, general counsel of the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers to discuss the ongoing availability and affordability crisis in the California property insurance marketplace.
Register for this free, informative session to:
- Receive the latest available data showing the unprecedented magnitude of insured property losses in California;
- Understand what the Governor, Insurance Commissioner and Legislature are doing to solve the problems—and what they have been unwilling to consider;
- Tell us about the problems you are having finding suitable, affordable coverage options for your clients;
- Provide us with your suggestions for legislative or regulatory proposals to improve the marketplace; and
- Learn what you can do to convince your customers, and your elected representatives, to support real reform.
Members will receive sample letters you can personalize for your customers, helping them understand why personal and commercial property insurance has become so incredibly expensive—or unavailable at any price!
Advance registration (free) is required. To register, send a request to email@example.com